Find out how JNL can help you
JNL is a hi-tech construction company which uses a proprietary innovative technology that connects construction jobs with qualified subcontractors on an online platform. Our goal is to modernize an industry that still uses old, inefficient practices so that homeowners, landlords, home builders, general contractors, or anyone who needs construction work done can use our services to connect to qualified subcontractors for FREE!
Our crews have over 15 years of experience working in some of Colorado’s finest neighborhoods: Cherry Hills Village, Glenmoor, Denver Country Club, Cherry Creek, Polo Club, Hilltop, Bonnie Brae, and high-end commercial residences such as The Landmark DTC, Wazee Lofts, & Four Seasons Denver.
Finding qualified subcontractors and making sure that the projects are on time and on budget is difficult and time consuming. By choosing to use JNL, subcontractors, homeowners, landlords, home builders and general contractors are able to use the technology platform to streamline their processes so they can focus on the actual construction project itself, while also cutting costs and running more efficiently. Our technology provides a platform for keeping all parties on the same page throughout the project. With simple access to JNL, all will be able to see updates, scheduling and photos of the progression of the jobs. Last but not least, all of this is yours for FREE. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using JNL.
- Either give us a call or email us with your project needs and we will send a JNL representative to the project site.
- He/she will assess the project plans, discuss budget expectations and scope of work.
- Once the project is properly assessed, the project is then uploaded onto the JNL platform and the relevant subcontractors are notified of the opportunity.
- A JNL project manager is assigned to that project. After the appropriate subcontractor(s) are connected with the job and a project manager has been assigned, a job ready form is completed in the platform, and progress against plan and budget is tracked throughout the life of the project.
- The JNL platform automatically flags variances against the plan giving the project manager enough notice to backfill resources or discuss budget with the client.
- A job complete form is submitted once the job is completed and our clients are asked to assess their satisfaction with our work.
- Customers will receive a link to an online customer portal where they are able to track the progress of their job.